Delivery charge varies for each item or group of items. We incur relatively higher shipping costs on low-value items. In such cases, charging a nominal delivery charge helps them offset logistics costs. The delivery charge may be waived off if you shop with them for a minimum predefined value.
There are zero hidden charges when you make a purchase on the website [http://www.thefineworld.com] of Affordable IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. List prices are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you would pay.
Delivery charges are not hidden charges and are charged (if at all) extra depending on our Shipping and Delivery Policy.
Estimated Delivery Time
We procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time is dependent on the following factors
For items listed as “In Stock”, will mention the delivery time based on your location PIN code (usually 2-3 weeks, 4-5 weeks, or 4-6 weeks in areas where standard courier service is available). For other areas, orders will be sent by Registered Post through the Indian Postal Service which may take 1-2 weeks more depending on the location.
Sometimes, items have to be sourced from outside India. These items are mentioned as ‘Imported’ on the product page and can take at more than 30 days or more to be delivered to you.
We may not have the item in stock but can procure it when an order is placed for the item. The delivery time will depend on the estimated procurement time and the estimated shipping time to your location.
‘Preorder’ or ‘Forthcoming’
Such items are expected to be released soon and can be pre-booked for you. The item will be shipped to you on the day of its official release launch and will reach you in 2 to 6 weeks. The Pre-order duration varies from item to item. Once known, release time and date are mentioned.
‘Back In Stock Soon
The item is popular and is sold out. You can however ‘book’ an order for the product and it will be shipped according to the timelines mentioned on the website.
The product is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase. The product could be in stock soon. Use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to know when it is available for purchase.
‘Out of Stock'
Currently, the item is not available for sale. Use the ‘Notify Me’ feature to know once it is available for purchase.
This product is no longer available because it is obsolete and/or its production has been discontinued.
‘Out of Print’
This product is not available because it is no longer being published and has been permanently discontinued.
It is possible that we or our courier partners have a holiday between your order date and the estimated delivery date based on the timelines shown on the product page. In this case, we add a day or week to the estimated date. Some courier partners do not work on Sundays and this is factored into the delivery dates.
Yes, we deliver items outside India.
You will be able to make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world with credit/debit cards issued in India and other countries.
For any shipping and delivery issue, please get in touch with ORDERS@THEFINEWORLD.COM
Standard and Express Shipping:
- We use reputed couriers like FedEx, DHL, Aramax for Express Shipping with a guarantee that the first attempt for delivery would be made within 5 working days of you placing the order.
If you select Standard Shipping as your shipping option, your shipment is typically sent via EMS/Speed Post. The shipment would be delivered by a partner of EMS in your country - which is typically the national postal service of the destination country. In such cases, the expected delivery date is indicative of the date of delivery. The actual delivery date may vary basis the service levels of the local shipping partner of EMS.
- Express Shipping delivery commitment excludes holidays (Sundays, Holidays in India, and destination country), unforeseen delays in customs clearances, and alternative shipping instructions provided by customer/recipient to courier company.
- If the shipment does not get delivered within the stipulated time for Express Shipping, The Fineworld shall refund you the difference between the Express and Standard Shipping charges for your order.
- If you think that the courier company has wrongly updated the order as delivered or has not delivered the order, please let us know within 4 days of your expected date of delivery. We will liaise with a courier company to provide you the proof of delivery.
- Once the shipment is handed over to the shipping company, no modification can be made to the order. Any change in the delivery address or specific delivery instructions would be accepted only if the courier company is able to entertain these.
Charges and Payments
- The shipping charges are dependent on the destination country and the weight of the shipment. The applicable shipping charges will be displayed to you while you place the order.
- All the duties to be paid for export from India would be borne by The Fineworld. Any import duties or local duties levied at the destination would be borne by the recipient of the shipment. These duties are direct to be paid to the delivery boy.
- The actual amount charged on your account/card might differ from what is shown at the time of transaction due to the difference in exchange rate applied by us and your card issuing company/payment gateway and surcharges applied by these.
Refunds / Replacements
- In case a product gets damaged during transit, you can either opt for a full refund or a replacement. To process any such claims, customers must notify The Fineworld with a photograph of the damaged product within 2 days of receipt of the product.
- The 30 days replacement warranty is not applicable for orders that are delivered outside India and would cover only manufacturing defects up to 30 days of delivery of the product.