Chandelier earrings are earrings with long, dangling chains often including beads of different colours. These appear delicate yet impart oomph factor to the wearer. There are few things that should be considered when you decide on a pair of fashion chandelier earrings to wear.
- These type of earrings swing and move and elongate the appearance of the face as well as the neck. The hair also contributes in the final appearance and these earrings are more comfortable if hair is pulled back.
- Avoid chandelier earrings with many pieces, chain links and sharp corners; these can catch more easily in hair. Round beads and gems will mess less with hair.
- Bulky clothing around the neck and shoulders seems overwhelming if combined with large chandeliers. Winter clothing like scarves and hoods can trouble while wearing these.
- Chandelier earrings are meant to stand out as a statement piece, so usually no other loud jewellery is worn along. Though bangles can go along well. Get cheaper bangles at online shop.
- Properly see in to the fact of simple hoop or stud form to fix the chandelier along with the smoothness of the piece to avoid unnecessary discomfort and tangling respectively.
Buy some of the best chandeliers at www.thefineworld.com